Most Christians desire to grow in holiness. We want to become more like Jesus. In order to do so, we have to talk about giving. Giving is part of our discipleship. In this message, we’ll look at five practical principles from God’s Word on the topic of giving.
1. Giving Should Be a Regular, Planned Priority
2. Giving Should Be Proportionate to Income
3. Giving Should Alleviate Suffering – Especially That of Believers
4. Giving Should Support the Spread of the Gospel
5. Giving Should Support the Work of Your Local Church
Brian Dainsberg, Lead Pastor
August 18, 2019