Bible Passage: Revelation 6:9-17
A corrupt judge is one who looks the other way while the perpetrator gets away with it. God is not a corrupt judge. This is both good news and bad news, but it’s news we have to face honestly if we’re going to withstand the day of judgment which looms on the horizon.
Brian Dainsberg, Lead Pastor, looks at Revelation 6:9-17 and:
1. This Is My Father’s World
2. This World Stands Under His Judgment
3. For Those With Eyes to See, Every Instance of Judgment Is a Prefiguring of Ultimate Judgment
4. That Final Judgment Is Incontestable and Irreversible
5. Our Only Hope Is the Lamb of God
November 1, 2020
To watch this service on YouTube visit our youtube channel click HERE.
Would you like more information or a pastor to connect with you? Click HERE and fill out our Connect Card.