Care & Support
Care and Support
The purpose of the Care and Support Ministry is to facilitate the vision of Alliance Bible Church by being living examples of the gospel as we tangibly serve those in need and offer pathways back into community.
What is Care and Support Ministry?
Over the years Alliance Bible Church has experienced many changes, but one thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to care for others. Our Care and Support Ministry is uniquely designed and positioned to assist those who call Alliance their home church. Through the volunteers and leaders in this ministry – people across the church receive help, prayer, and the love of Jesus as they find their way back into community with other Christians.
What does the Care and Support Ministry specifically do?
Although the ministry can’t help with every situation, Care and Support does attempt to serve with God-honoring excellence by:
– Providing financial counseling for those in need.
– Assisting with hands on projects for individuals and families throughout the congregation.
– Periodically visiting those who are in sick, homebound or in need.
– Thoughtfully handling all financial assistance requests.
– Encouraging people in need through meals, cards, flowers and more.
– Praying with people and helping others to pray through the e-prayer ministry.
– Facilitating support groups and other mentoring opportunities.
Do you have more questions? Please contact Pastor Jon Vallier at email@example.com.
We are an active supporter and promoter of the Ozaukee Family Sharing Center. This community organization seeks to alleviate hunger in Ozaukee County with dignity and compassion. If you’re a resident of Ozaukee County and in need of food, please consider contacting them at 262-377-0634 x102 or visiting them online at www.familysharingozaukee.org.
Local Resource Sheet
Sometimes help is available without someone even knowing it. Download our free local resource contact sheet to see what services are available in this area.
Deacons: Bill Curtis, John Thomas
Deaconesses: Klarice Arguello, Michelle Jesko, Jo Kowalski, Stacy Pritzl, Cathy West