Online Worship Tips
CREATE AN ENVIRONMENT
- Allow 5-10 minutes to set up your space to avoid rushing.
- Set up service to play full screen on your biggest device.
- Reduce the number of outside distractions.
- If you’d like to be part of a conversation, join us on Facebook (facebook.com/myabc.church)
PREPARE FOR COMMUNION
- On the first Sunday of the month, we include communion in our service (crackers and juice). Feel free to gather elements you have in your home and have them ready in advance.
DO THINGS DURING SERVICE TO HELP YOU ENGAGE
- Bring your Bible, notebook, and pen to take notes.
- Get a cup of coffee ready, because, well, it’s coffee.
- Worship out loud if you can!
BE A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY
- Join in the chat throughout service and/or afterwards with comments, likes, and share prayer requests on our Prayer Wall.
- Talk about worship and the message with your family.
- Invite a friend to watch with you in-person or to watch online and engage with them during the service (texting for online).